Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

10.01.2007

Presentation

Just a quick little update :)

I did my presentation today for recycling! I don’t know that I've been so nervous!!! I was the 3rd person to present and the other two projects were really good so that made me even more nervous!! But I stumbled through pretty good I thought and only forgot to say one thing...but it was on my handout so that’s okay! :) I didn’t get to get much feedback from the class as I had to leave early for Jazzercise, but they were all listening to me and had a few questions, that I was prepared to answer, so that made me feel good. Now its just waiting to see how the votes go! :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • I knew you could do it! I'd vote for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 01, 2007 8:17 PM  

  • I am proud of you gal. And love you also.

    By Blogger Mema, at October 01, 2007 9:40 PM  

  • I'm sure you did awesome!!! and what an incredible project to get started! they'd be crazy not to vote for you! :)

    By Blogger Laura Rhea, at October 02, 2007 7:08 AM  

  • I found out today that we are going to narrow it down to the top five and discuss them at our next class which is on the 18th...I think after that we are going to rehear our top five and then vote 2 weeks later...
    LOT OF WAITING!! Even if the recycling thing isnt picked...I'm ready to get a project started!!

    Thanks Christi, Mema & Laura :) I know I rambled but I've been told now that I did a good job...honestly I dont remember half of it hehehe

    By Blogger Kari, at October 02, 2007 9:33 PM  

  • And I'm still waiting to hear how the votes went 13 days later:)

    ooops I should have read your comment before I typed this shouldn't I. No matter recycling is important good luck :)

    By Blogger Finn, at October 14, 2007 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge