Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

6.16.2007

Sophia and Aunt Kee



Here I am with Sophia! Hasn't she grow up so much! She is about 6 months old now and I don't think I could love that little girl anymore!! She is absolutley adorable!! She is starting to laugh and smile now. Joe and I went to dinner Larr, Christi and Sophia and after we were done eating I stood her up between Joe and me and she kept turning to try and look at Unc Joe. She has such a cute smile!! :) Anyways....just thought I would share the picture. :D

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • A beautiful picture of my granddaughter and gr-granddaughter. I am so proud of you both. Much love, Mema

    By Blogger Mema, at June 17, 2007 7:58 AM  

  • Two very precious girls. I love you both. She has about as much hair as you did at that age.

    By Blogger Denise, at June 17, 2007 8:08 AM  

  • This picture is too cute!! My kids (yes, Aidan, too...although he's a little hesitant to show it...guess it's a boy thing) adore you guys. It makes me and Larr so happy and thankful to know that they have an aunt and uncle that love them so much.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 17, 2007 9:49 AM  

  • Thanks Mom and Mema :)

    Christi...I adore them both also and their Unc Joe (althought he is a little hesitant to show..obviously the boy thing ;) loves them to death also!!

    By Blogger Kari, at June 17, 2007 1:37 PM  

  • How cute is that picture?? It's precious.

    Denise, I think Sophia has a little bit more hair than K did at that age. ;)

    Love ya
    Me

    By Blogger Tim and Melissa, at June 18, 2007 3:37 PM  

  • What a beautiful girl! And your niece is beautiful too!

    You saw that coming, didn't you? :)

    By Blogger Dan, at June 20, 2007 10:42 AM  

  • She sure has! It can be quite scary just how quickly they grow up!

    I never used to quite understand what people meant when they said "Enjoy them when they are young, they don't stay that way for long" I understand fully now.

    My youngest sister is due her first sprog in a week or two she is in for a shock!

    That Dan's a right smoothie ;0)

    By Blogger mirk, at June 21, 2007 5:35 PM  

  • Yeah Dan...I should have seen that coming ;)

    Mirk...I think she is growing up faster than Ace (my newphew) did :(
    Congrats to your sister!! :D

    By Blogger Kari, at June 22, 2007 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge