Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

7.17.2007

Can she make it??


We'll its that time of the year. Tour de Paris is this weekend and this year Brendan wants to try the 24 mile route this year! So since the ride is this weekend I figured I better go check out my bike and make sure its still in good working order. So I went out to the garage and....both of my tires were flat and there were cobwebs all over it (of course there was a lot more wrong with it than just the tires) !!! So Joe decided we could just go buy me a new bike. So today we took off at 7:15 this morning and headed on over to Richardson Bike Mart. I tried two Electra Townies but they just werent comfortable. Then I tried some Treks that were much more comfortable. I finally settled on a Trek Navigator. So now I'm good to go Saturday. Joe and I took it out on the bike trail down the road and went for about 7 miles....and thats where the title comes from....Not sure if I can make it....:) But of course after Saturday it wont just sit in the garage like my other did. Once we get moved downtown Joe and I will go back down to one car and my bike will be my transportation since I work so close. :) It even came with a little silver bell on it!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge