Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

1.17.2007

Now you know why...

Wow I go from no posting to obsessive posting....Anyways...

Well I made one of those new year resolution things...you know those things you swear you're going to do but never do...I made two this year...One: To start walking/running at least 4 times a week. Well yeah, I haven't walked/ran once this year. But hey.....now you know why....

If its cold enough to do that...I am not walking out that door!! I'm always cold anyways...everyone else can be sweating and I'll be over there shivering with my jacket still on! So I have a good legitimate excuse of why I haven't started my new year's resolution thingy...

The second one I have been more successful at...Well Joe has been better than me but I'm doing better. Last year...and pretty much every year before that...I've never eaten just all that good...its constant junk food for me. So this year I've vowed to eat better...mainly a lot more fruit (yeah I know there's more to it than just fruit but baby steps people baby steps!) I keep this...

on our kitchen bar to help me remember to just grab an apple sometime during the day. Joe has pears that he eats...(looks like he might need new ones).
So I'll just keep eating my fruit until it warms up enough and then I will get out side and do some walking and maybe even some running! :)

5 Comments:

  • Good Luck Kiddo!!!

    By Blogger Denise, at January 18, 2007 3:21 PM  

  • I can't wait to get back out on the road with you, Kari! As soon as Sophie gets here and I'm all healed up, I plan on getting back into the exercise thing, too. My mom and dad got me an mp3 player for Christmas. I stay focused on my goal and not the pain part so much when I have music in the background...I'm easily distracted, I guess. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 18, 2007 9:27 PM  

  • Excellent ideas for walking/running and eating more fruit!

    I think the reason you've been blogging so much is because of the fruit! Absolutely! That's why! :)

    I'd make you some fruit juice if we lived closer! But eating fruits whole is still the best way.

    By Blogger Dan, at January 19, 2007 9:50 AM  

  • yeah, I know the feeling. I make those resolution things too. I'm trying to keep them, but I'll never tell what they are so people won't know if I'm being good or not. :)
    By the way, where is the icy picture taken? I don't recognize it.
    Sissy

    By Blogger Tim and Melissa, at January 19, 2007 5:41 PM  

  • I clicked on the fruit [no not Dans pic up there :0))) ] and wow! wow! wow! it's the biggest bowl of fruit I've ever seen!!! I take it that's the enlargement prob fixed :0)

    My sisters are always cold and sit with their jackets on all the time as well.

    By Blogger mirk, at January 21, 2007 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge