Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

11.06.2006

Paris Sites

Well Joe had to work late tonight so I figured I'd use the time to myself to go take some pictures around town. I told Mirk I would post a picture of the Jesus with Cowboy Boots so I added that to the list of where all I would stop by. But first I headed over to the Chamber of Commerce building (The old train depot). I got out the camera, took one quick bad shoot and the camera battery died :( So of course I didn’t get any good pictures tonight. I decided on the way home that after work every day I'm going to go and take a picture of one historic place in Paris. Who knows how many times I'll actually do it ;) But until then here is an old picture I took a year or two ago of the Jesus in Cowboy Boots!

6 Comments:

  • You didn't tell Mirk there was a postcard made of one of the pics you took of this tho... Another great pic!!!

    By Blogger Denise, at November 06, 2006 10:28 PM  

  • Oh man! This is just too funny. Did this Jesus cuss and spit tobacco too? ;)

    I Googled this and found several links. Here's a pretty informative one.

    By Blogger Dan, at November 07, 2006 4:07 PM  

  • Hey, when you are out driving around, could you get a better pic of His boots. Patrick can't see them.

    By Blogger Tim and Melissa, at November 08, 2006 6:26 AM  

  • Melissa, read my comment two above yours. Click on the word "Here" and this will bring you to a page with a close-up of the boots.

    By Blogger Dan, at November 08, 2006 7:07 AM  

  • Thanks, Dan. Had planned to read that just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

    By Blogger Tim and Melissa, at November 08, 2006 3:12 PM  

  • Was the sculptor suggesting that Jesus was a short dude and needed boots with heels to get over an inferiority complex about his height ;-)

    How dare you run out of batteries have you any idea how long I have been waiting for these pix :0))))

    By Blogger mirk, at November 09, 2006 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge