Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

11.16.2005

I Claim This Spot!

Hurray for modern technology and Boo to archaic forms of communication. I've finally completed my blog template and am ready to begin putting it to (good?) use. After a few well spent hours and several cups of 'Joe Juice' (That's what I'm calling my experimental alcoholic beverages), I've finally got this thing looking like I like, and if anyone knows me, they know how anal and, well, anal I can be about some, err, most all things. I like to think that I'm a perfectionist, but that's another post.

So here it is... Ta friggen' Da. Now, I know what you are probably thinking, "It looks pretty simple", "It took you how long to do this?" and of course, "What a loser". Well, to anyone who might be thinking this, I say, "I have Flash!", so who's the loser Now! :P

Anyways, this is going to conclude my foray into the webdesign arena, as I am no webdesigner and I think it's obvious to most that I stole this template from Douglas Bowman, BUT I Modified it, ME! That's right - no, you can't have my autograph. Unless..Do you have a crayon and some poster board?

Now if only I can educate myself on the proper uses of punctuation and grammar so I can begin posting all of these thoughts and feelings I have careening around in my head for all to read and contemplate on. Oh, who am I kidding, the only thought in my head right now is - "I wonder if anyone else got a wiff of that.." Oh well, till we meet again.

JD

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge