Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

10.16.2005

Just an Update!

Hey everyone! Just thought I would post a little something so yall will have something new to read! An update on the house...On Thursday(or was it Wednesday) I feel off the ladder while painting higher up on the house so that cut that day short, and just about an hour after I fell we got the news that Josiah's grandfather had passed on. I did get to paint a little on the days following but obvioulsy was not able to finish. Most of the front is done but thats it. Hopefully once it cools off I can get back to work on it :) Not much else has really happened since then. Other than we got a new car last night. We needed to get away from the two door car so we traded in my Civic and got a 06 Toyota Matrix it is Silver and I LOVE it! I will post some pics later of it. Joe has to go to the Paris Football Game tonight so I promise I plan on making this thing pretty so that I will make more post!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge