Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

4.20.2008

Seen any good movies latley?


Across the Universe is a combination of two of my favorite things!! The Beatles and Musicals!!  The entire movie is a musical using only the Beatles' songs!  It was much different than I expected it to be and I didn't realize how many songs the Beatles had that I actually had not heard before!!  It was one of those movies I will be able to watch over and over again...We saw it yesterday and I'm already ready to watch it again!   If you haven't seen it yet, you've got to make your way to Blockbuster or Hastings or wherever and get it now!  Even if you don't normally like musical movies...its the Beatles!! ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge