Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

10.08.2006

WE HAVE WINDOWS!!


Or holes anyways!!
We started at about 9:45 and got home about 9:40.
And I'm going to bed. Just wanted to get a picture up real fast.
I'll post about the long day another time!

8 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!! Looks really great from the inside also...

    By Blogger Denise, at October 09, 2006 9:10 AM  

  • I love it! I am so proud of both of you!!! I know you are excited, and we are too! Crystal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 09, 2006 10:10 AM  

  • I thought I saw plastic when I passed about 11:15.

    I know you are so proud and I am proud for you. Mema

    Did you loose a bowl at my house at the party?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 09, 2006 1:15 PM  

  • Cool!

    Windows 2000 or Windows XP?
    :)

    By Blogger Dan, at October 09, 2006 3:11 PM  

  • Windows 'Vista' of course.

    sorry, just couldn't resist.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 09, 2006 4:03 PM  

  • Too cool, you guys! It won't belong now...soon we'll be sipping appletini's in your beautiful loft!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 09, 2006 5:15 PM  

  • Nothing like a good bit of ventilation it keeps your nasal passages clear you know ...I think well... I don't really know but it must be healthy... surely :-)

    To fit the new windows... arm and leg... maybe even two springs to mind. I will resist the temptation of saying XP professional... ooops!

    Hows the new apple? ;-)

    By Blogger mirk, at October 09, 2006 6:18 PM  

  • Looks great! I know you enjoying the new mac too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 12, 2006 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge