Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

8.27.2006

Another "Vacation"

Well I was on vacation last week and guess what I did……Yep…worked. I did actually get a good bit done on the floor at the loft. I will have to take some pictures tomorrow and get them posted. I spent one day sweeping up everything and the other days scraping :) the last two days though I had so many blisters on my hands (total of 5) that I did more resting then anything else. Luckily for me I had a cool place to go rest every now and then, I just walked right across the street, where I spend all my days when not on vacation, and took a break on the couch :) Well its getting late and Its back to work tomorrow…I’ll get pictures up soon I promise!! :)

4 Comments:

  • The floor really is looking good. Won't be too much longer!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    By Blogger Denise, at August 28, 2006 10:51 AM  

  • I swear you're more like your brother than you realize, Kari. He's on vacation this week and instead of relaxing all week and enjoying his time off, he's got a list full of stuff he wants to work on/get done before the week is over!! You guys are nuts...
    I can't wait to see the floor, though. Just think of how good it's gonna look once it's all finished!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 28, 2006 10:17 PM  

  • Hmmmmm, it's been 4 days...where are the pictures you promised?

    :)

    Sissy

    By Blogger Tim and Melissa, at August 31, 2006 8:48 PM  

  • I am so proud of you. You are really a get it done kind of person. Not like the little girl that Mom did everything for. (:

    I will get up there again soon and see the progress you both are making.

    Loads of love, Mema

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 01, 2006 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge