Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

9.03.2006

Floor Pictures

Here is a link to the floor pictures :)
http://www.danielframes.com/inprogress2.htm
Only a week after they were promised :D

5 Comments:

  • WOW!!! Looking great!!! That much closer to sticking a fork in it... :)

    By Blogger Denise, at September 03, 2006 10:59 PM  

  • Lookin' good, you guys! Can't wait to be invited over for drinks in your swanky new loft!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 04, 2006 9:24 AM  

  • Cant wait to be able to invite you guys over for some drinks! :D

    By Blogger Kari, at September 04, 2006 8:46 PM  

  • Guess who????

    When I said before you and Joe had a lot of hard work ahead of you I did not realise how much until I saw the pic... gawd!! rather you than me :-)

    My old name and blog that I do not want to mention have gone for good. But I thought I'd let you know about the new ( well almost) one. Keep up the hard work.

    By Blogger mirk, at September 05, 2006 5:46 PM  

  • WOW, I would never have thought it. Great work guys.

    I want to visit it again soon. I can sweep.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 08, 2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge