Header taken from "Messenger" - Art by Kurt Vonnegut

Well we've been open for a while now & already had our first Art Show. It was a great success & I can't wait to have more! We've got more cleaning up in the back half of the bottom floor that we should be finished with soon & then we can start on the top floor, again. Our goal is to remodel the small bathroom that is already upstairs, so that we can go ahead and move in! So in about 6 months, we should be living Downtown!!

The Loft
 
Before & After
 
Our Wedding

 

6.05.2006

Wicket's Loft Living preparations

We started preparing Wicket for the no lawn in the future thing last week. We got him a dog litter box this week. Weird huh..I had never heard of dog litter but someone told me about it and I looked it up and sure enough. We really thought it would be easy to train Wick to use the box, he was so easy to train on everything else so why would this be different? Well that little dog was scared of it the first day!! He was very skeptical when walking up to it...I finally had to actually pick him up and put him in it, at that point he freaked out and ran out and off! It was kinda funny actually. Now when we put him in it he just sits there looking at us like...'ummm what am I supposed to do now'. I know its only been like 4 days but still...I'm not patient! We've still got a several months to get him ready for the transition, I'm just not looking forward to the possibility of having to clean up messes! I remember that from when he was a Pup and I hated it!
We've almost got this house finished!! All that is left to to nail the base board up and do touch ups. Once that is done the bathroom is it and then we will be done!!! Joe still has 4 days before his vacation so he has got to get to work fast :)

2 Comments:

  • He didn't get potty trained over night & this won't happen over night either. Good luck!!!

    By Blogger Denise, at June 05, 2006 10:56 PM  

  • He's an odd little fellow, that Wicket. Always has been. But perhaps that's why I like him so much. Hang in there; he'll get it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 06, 2006 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mahatma Gandhi    

Plastic Bags Consumed This Year

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge